The Vale Fox Distillery Hand Sanitizer 2 oz. is made using WHO and FDA Guidelines.
• Active Ingredient: Ethanol 80% v/v
• Purpose: Antiseptic
Surface and Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
• For external use only.
• Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
• Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
• Stop use and contact a doctor if redness and irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide